I told somebody that I might be taking up that waitress job which might require me to work till 12-1am.
and he told me:
u see i go dere will burn tt pub anotHAHAHAHA.
I just found it very funny. =/
It's actually a very decent restaurant which opearates till late at night, that's all.
Oh well, that made my night la seriously. Hahaha.
I know u'll be reading, we shall see how it goes. ;)Eh,
"Valkyrie" very boring lei.
Zzz...And, goodluck for yr FTT! :)
-
I think this holiday totally suck.
My STM's getting worse.
That time I left the cordless phone in the refrigerator.
Not long later I left my handphone inside
and today I left my comb inside.
-.-
Worse of all, I missed my 一切完美2 first episode!!!
Im like damn pissed w myself lah.
I rmbed yet I forgot.
SHIT MAN!
Zzzz....
time: 12:14 AM: