/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, February 15, 2009

You know wat?
On Friday I felt so dumb and guilty can.
For telling 3 out of 6 ppl in my group tt CS interview was at 11am instead of 10. -.-
Seriously I dunno why I rmb it at 11am?
And this stupid area has got no cab at all!
Thank god zp chiong and drove me to sch.
Saviour of the day. Thanks ah! :D



So yesterday was Valentines' day huh? Hmm..
Happy belated V.day then.

My Sat morning was totally screwed up by that bitch.
Then in the night, I was damn pissed.
For cinemas being ALL FULL HOUSE,
for having sucha "WIDEEEEEE" variety of movies. -.-
Seriously those couples shld jus spend their damn V.day elsewhere lah.
Go cinema do wad, look at each other more than the screen?

L.A.M.E

Luckily the night was still quite well spent w J, W, Z. :)



&&& today I drove a Subaru WRX!
Cool or what? LOL.


-
I feel like a big time loser.

time: 10:25 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com