HOLIDAYS ARE HEREEEEE!Don't really have the feel but whatever,
Im just gonna pretend as though Im
reaaallly happy.
Yay~ZP came to fetch me after sch then we met gf at PS for lunch @ LJS.
After that, caught
"He's just not that into you" at Cathay.
Eh,
3/5 poppies. I thought it was a pretty lame show. -.-
But it still managed to entertain me abit.

Then came home to celebrate my bday in advance.
Upload photos tmr.Simple fare.

Bday cake.

Simple celebration.

My 1st bday present by my dearest cousin. :)
If u want yr secret to remain as a secret den don't tell a single soul about it.Because u nv know when I'll get to know about that so called secret.No names mentioned but I know u're guilty. :)After almost 4mths, I finally decided to change it back to yr name.Yeah, I give up trying, for anything and everything.B Y E !
time: 12:21 AM: