/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have this really bad feeling that Im falling sick.
Suddenly felt as though what mum said was true.
When's it nearing exams or when Im really stressed up,
I'll fall sick.

I know I know, you must be wondering,
what's the cause of this stress right?

Just take a look, this alone is giving me a big headache:

How not to feel the stress?
(If you think it's as simple as it looks, bang the wall pls.)

It's like, I have a plane to catch kinda feeling?
If you missed it, that's it, you jolly well wait for another flight.
But this is different.
If I fail to meet the deadline,
I'll hafta re-learn everything, right from the beginning,
and that will take me another 1 to 2 years.
You don't wait for a plane for 1 to 2 years, do you?

Fucked up!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
I feel like a loser....
:(

time: 12:10 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com