HAPPY 2009 PEOPLE!Brand new year, brand new start. :)
P/s: Will update about the countdown soon.Pictures uploaded! :)31st Dec:- Lunch at AMK.
- Partyworld at Yishun SAFRA till about 7pm.
- Rushed to pick CH's fren up then to Orchid Country Club.
- Booked a resort room there, at the very last minute.
- After confirmation, we went to get tonnes of food & drinks.
- I think people thought we were crazy.
- 9 of us, BBQ, games, drinks.
- And apparently I got
drunk. -.- - Got home after noon the next day. Tiredness~
I guess that sums up my new year's eve.
Quite enjoyable though I got drunk.
Zzz...Well, I wasn't the only one anyway so nvm. Haha.
Oh I took pictures of the
"before & after" of the room which was in a big mess when we left but the pics with CH.
HURRY SEND ME LAH ASS! PICTURES!Our room number:

Before: So nice right?
After:
On closer looks:
The 36 cans of heineken:
I think it looks like some pig sty. Lols.
time: 11:41 PM: