/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

2nd January 2009:
Happy 21st birthday my dearest cousin! :D


FOOD!


BBQ pit


Birthday girl :D

With my family


This boy's super cute :D


Taken at night when everybody else slping. LOL.


The girls:




Cow dung (beef actually) =/


Hope you've enjoyed yrself! :)

200+ photos altogether so Im not gonna upload them one by one. Might consider doing so if Im really bored though. Who knows, I might just upload them tmr. Lol.


So my Monday was spent w gf at Dhoby, seriously it's a damn fucking boring place, unless u're there to catch a movie or preparing to revamp your hse/room/yrself/yr stomach. Damn. Sucha bore tt we went to the arcade for bball? -.- 2 girls, broke the high score okay?! With just 300 points. HAHAH! Nevertheless we were damn happy about it! Lols.



2009.
I really hope this will be a better year for me.
2008 was hell of a messed up shit,
The good came and go.
The bad stayed all the way.
This year, I want the happiness to stay.
Or rather, I don't wanna ruin myself again.

time: 12:32 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com