/Simplicity. <body>

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Stupid Changi Airport website, SO LAG! Wanna check flight timing also must wait so long. Wth! Irritating!!!!!!!!


I saw my LOLLIPOP HOODIE! OMGOSH! But! decided not to invest in it. :((( because according to my previous experiences, if I were to get it, sooner or later it'll end up collecting dust in 1 corner. LOL! But if Mum's paying, will be a different case. Haha. :)

So, 3 of us walked around town aimlessly. So many people, so annoying. When the mood's wrong, everything seems wrong. Anyway, after mich left, gf & I happily took a stroll back to Bugis. Feeling so upside-down inside yet pretending as though it's not affecting me, sucha terrible feeling.


Im not okay, but you can do nothing.

time: 12:20 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com