I realise I've been updating so often, so much so that I dunno what's there left to update about. Lols. Anyway, I hinted mum about the hoodie over dinner.
Me: mummy, I went to look at the jacket already, really very nice leh...Mum: but you got so many jackets at home already!Me: but then that one different ma, so nice somemore! For xmas lah. If not birthday! :DMum: -silent- with that "you really want meh?" face.LOL! So what does that mean?
Nvm..........Shopping shopping!!! Me love shopping! :DWas complaining to my mummy dearest just now that I've been spending my own money since dunno when and it has been
soooooo long since I last
"claimed" money from her after the many many purchases I've made, which also means that she haven't been sponsoring my shopping trips for very long. Then I went on saying maybe she should sponsor me some moolahs. And she said,
"Ok la, when you going to shop for your CNY clothes then tell me." Thanks mother. Haha.
Well, I admit my parents do dote on me
BUT they don't give in to me all the time. In case your thinking is,
"You only daughter, want what get what", just shut up and go away ok? Stop irritating me with this typical line. Use your brain. If that's the fact, I have no reason to deny it.
After so long, after 1 big circle, back to square one. Bah~
time: 11:43 PM: