MERRY CHRISTMAS!!Alrights, have been painting my room for 3 consecutive evenings/nights and it's super pretty now!
I love it! But Im not going to show here. Haha. Anyway, really have to thank ch, ts & **, especially ch, really helped alottttttt~
Thankyou! :DXmas eve was simple. 8 of us, steamboat at my place. Okay, I know it's not CNY but whatever, it was enjoyable. :) 2 left after dinner and 6 of us went OCH. Nah, nothing much, compared to Monday when we went with this group of people whom we dunno. Lols!
Then they stayover at my place till about 10plus this morning. 3 hrs of sleep is not sufficient for me! But I didn't went back to bed after that though.
Zzzz...Didn't take any pictures with the rest. So this is the only pic I have:

I bet they wouldn't want to show their faces so....HAHAH!
If you have heard anything, it's definitely not the truth.
time: 4:51 PM: