/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, November 21, 2008

They're very mini but extremely addictive!

Punggol end
- Jalan Kayu Prata - Yishun dam.
With my dearest bfffff... :D:D
Did lotsa catching up and camwhored till her phone low batt. LOL.
I love such fun & relaxing time. :)
P/s: Photos will be uploaded asap.

-
What I once jokingly said came true.
What I assumed turned out to be true as well.
Tell me,
how not to believe my 6th sense?

I always feel so insignificant to ppl around me.
Unless they really need me,
I won't see them around or even hear from them.
Seriously, nobody has ever given me the "they-can't-live-without-me" feeling,
Im just like some random passer-by,
dispensable in their lives.

This isn't the first time Im feeling like that,
so please do not make a big fuss out of it.
Thanks.

time: 1:06 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com