/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, November 07, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Nothing much to update actually.
Busy with school in the morning/afternoon.
After school either go out or home sweet home.
After dinner confirm go out till earliest 1am then come back.

What's there to update?

Movie?
Yes, "coffin".

Shopping?
Yes, on clothes.

Supper?
Almost every night.

Fishing?
Yes.

What else?

OH! Momsy went China with GSCC members.
Sent her to the airport this morning at 6am!!!
I swear I was damn tired.
I could have held on to the steering wheel and fell asleep there and then.
Can you imagine how tired I was?
The road's full of danger yet I could think of falling asleep. Haha.

BUT despite being so tired,
I didn't come home after that. LOL!

Aiyah, I dunno what to say already lahh.
Boringggg~ Zzzz....

I MISS MY MUM!!! :(

time: 7:11 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com