Tuesday, November 25, 2008
1. The person who tag/pass me this:Chee seang.2. The relationship between him/her:Good friend.3. Your 3expression of him/her:???4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:So far nothing.5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:Don't remember.6. If he/she become your lover, will you want?No.7. If he/she become your lover, things that he/she need to improve?Nothing because that will never happen. Lol.8. If he/she become your enemy, how?Nah, will never happen. :)9. If he/she become your enemy, what's the reason?I said it will never happen.10. The most desired thing that you wanna do with him/her:Never thought of it.11. Your overall impression of him/her:Good. :)12. How do you think people around you feel for you?Stupid/dumb.13. The character that I love about myself:Nothing worth to be loved.14. On the contrary, what about the character you hate the most?Everything.15. The most ideal person you wanna be:Me myself & I.16. For people that love, care and concern for you, please say something to them:Thanks people. I love you all the same. :)17. Pass this quiz to 10 of your friends that you want to know how they think of you:I don't wanna know. Just do it if you want.
time: 6:58 PM: