Prawn-ing with Vin & co. ydae afternoon.
Both of us caught nth. -.-
All the prawns caught came from the rest. Lols.
Left at about 4+ 5?
Went to a reservoir to see see look look before settling our dinner at Sembawang.
7 ppl, 7 dishes. Lols.
After dinner, rushed all the way back to give tuition,
luckily no traffic jam so I was only 5mins late. :D
BUT, I regretted not taking their advice and skip tuition ydae.
If only they manage to psycho me. Sigh.
Oh well.......
Mum allowed me to drive the car out after we came home.
I guess she knew I wasn't feeling too good inside.
So off I went to pick gf up and we went to "some place". Hahah.
Anyhow drove around and I reached home at 2.30am. Zzz...
Been having late nights these days.
On a lighter note,
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY KEV! :D
Sorry I couldn't go to your chalet. =/
time: 1:10 PM: