/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monday-
First day of school.
Total waste of time.
DCM E-learning was lame.
MAF lecture was boring.
And I wasn't feeling too good. Bah~
Managed to change my CDS to World Issues. -.-

Tuition in the night and it was pouring when I left.
Met this good soul downstairs:
I was sitting down at the table and this SIM guy sitting at the other end of the table offered me his umbrella but was rejected cos mum was fetching me home. Haha.
(Didn't know such ppl still exist.)

Came home, slacked and was talking to gf till they called and we conferenced for very long.
Finally decided where to go at 12am. -.-
So they came to pick me up and we went Punggol end to explore.
Damn dark luh the roads, somemore I was sitting at the back. Gosh. -.-

Back to Yishun at 3am.
Bought some tidbits and went Seletar reservoir (again) to chat till 5plus.
Took a quick bath and concussed at 6am. Zzzz...

Okays, as quoted, "你还是回去做你的公主好了."
So this kinda life's gonna stop here for me cos I can't afford to do this all the time.
Thank god there's no school today. Lols.

/
The conversation didn't went well even after I tried explaining. Why? I've no idea. In fact I've been warned. Ha. Joke. But yes, I'll try my best to throw it to the back of my head because I don't wish to rmb it, at all.

time: 2:50 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com