/Simplicity. <body>

Monday, October 27, 2008

Im starting to hate myself,
for creating sucha big mess out of nothing,
for being sucha bitch,
for hurting you,
for making you think it's all your fault,
for anything and everything that I've done...

I didn't expect yr reaction to be like that.
I didn't know it could bring so much pain.
I didn't know I was that important.
I really don't know....

Im filled with nothing but guilt.
Never before have I felt this way.
Im really sorry, I need some time alone to thnk,
about what I really want.
1 week, just 1 week will do.

What's the point of crying yr eyes out when you aren't the one being hurt?
What's the point of not slping and staring into space throughout the night?
What's the point of saying sorry when pain have been inflicted?
What's the point of you holding on to a girl who's not even worth it?
What's the point of typing these whole chunk of bullshit?

Yes, nothing can ease the pain.
It's nobody's fault but mine. Sorry.

time: 1:21 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com