Had a rather long chat with bf last night.
Talked about anything and everything under the moon.
Full of crap but it made us :D:D:D
Not forgetting him scaring me at intervals. -.-
Irritating extinct bossy creature. Ahaha. =/
(Yaya, I know I have a choice. Haha.)
Anyway, pathetic me got woken up at an unearthly hour of 4.49am by this EFFING HUGE MOTH, about 10cm wide?! Faints.
Initially I didn't know it was a moth, I just heard it flapping its wings so vigorously, like "piakpiak" kind, you know? Lols.
Then I started to hide under my blanket. =/
Ya la ya la, very timid la.
THEN, me being the smart & desperate one, used my hp to call my house and as expected, Mum picked up the phone. HAHAHAHA.
Me: Mummy, come my room.
Mum: For what?
Me: Got some flying thingy in my room!
Mum: Okay.
Within seconds, she appeared.
But guess what she did?
*Opens door*
"Where is it? Don't have la."
*Switches off my radio*
POOF! GONE!
So uncool! >:(
Obviously I couldnt get back to sleep.
Eventually at 6am, Mum came in again and I told her it's still there somewhere on the curtain so she switched on the lights and chased it out. Phew~ What a good start to my day huh. -.-
Okay, enough of the moth.

Watched "Connected" with gf this afternoon.
A typical hk action-packed movie but I would give it 4.5pops.
We think it's worth watching, really! :)
time: 11:23 PM: