Sorry for the lack of updates.
Nothing much to update actually.
It's still the same old thing, not much changes.
Met up with bff for lunch at Ajisen on Tues before she sent me to piano. :D
Yesterday was to Vivo with gf & r.
Went Toy'r us to get Elmo for bff and shopped around. Because gf & I were spending so much time in F21, we told him to leave first cos he seem to be in a rush? No idea. Anyway, after awhile we left for home too.


Watched tv thru the night and ended up waiting for bf's call till I fell asleep but he didn't seem to believe me. Oh well... Nah, it's okay. I don't blame him. In fact, he have been very sensitive these days, no idea what has gotten into him but it's good right? At least it goes to show that he still cares? In any way, for sure I won't lie to you. Ily, you know that.
time: 11:43 AM: