
Mini donuts!!! :D:D
Don't look down on them ok, they're very tasty. ;)
Time to update a little, just a summary.
Saturday was out to town with gf.
Window shopped till quite late before I took the last train home.
Sunday was out to grandma's place for lunch.
Met up with bf in the night.
Monday was PS with gf.
In search of materials and well, shopping. :D
Tuesday did nothing.
Oh btw, I have alot of pictures to post but dumb blogger didn't allow me to upload them in bulk so I give up. Will try again soon.
BYEBYE!
[edited@6pm]
Im back, feeling so dead now.
Interview this morning went well and Im sure they'll get back to me within this week, as promised. But now I've got another job offer and guess what? I accepted already, without thinking twice that my piano clashes with the timing they've stated and know what? The timing cannot be negotiated! Which obviously leaves me with no other choices but to discuss with my piano teacher and Im almost 101% sure that she'll give me a very big scolding. Like HELLOOO~ Ppl pay me you don't, in fact I pay you to teach me so yeah, listen to me alrights? Oh wells, not like she can see this. Ahaha. Im getting abit cranky. =/
ANYWAY, maybe when they call and just nice at that time the wires in my brain got tangled, somehow, I'll crazily take up this 2 jobs. Then I'll be kept very busy and will only be left with weekends to enjoy. Well, thats what holidays are for, for me to earn alot alot of money till I get everything I want and still be left with tons of money with nothing to spend on, isn't it? $_$
BTW RESULTS ARE OUT!!!
NO SUP PAPER FOR ME! LALALA~
time: 2:50 PM: