Im feeling like that:
My day was spent watching shows on youtube, very boring right? But what to do? You teach me la. Zzz...
Oh ya, my class chair just told me that our CP say LOM day is compulsory, saying that it's a bonding session?! -.-
1) I don't even bond with my classmates, how to bond with people from the other 4 classes?
2) Why does bonding have to include elements? Do they come in a package or something?
3) And since it's a bonding session, means that if we don't wanna bond, we can don't go? Hmm...
/
Every Monday I'll wait for Tuesday.
Every Tuesday I'll wait for Wednesday.
Every Wednesday I'll wait for Thursday.
Every Thursday I'll wait for Friday.
Every Friday I'll be quite happy.
Every Saturday I'll be very happy.
And then I'll hope that Sunday never comes.
It's already a routine which Im quite used to already...
But somehow the Fridays & Saturdays are always enough to make up for the whole week. :)
time: 11:31 PM: