/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grandma's bday today! :D
Potluck instead of buffet.
Lunch instead of dinner.
New invention. Lols.
Just kidding, was a surprise actually. :)
Though grandma did nag but I think she's touched, just that she didn't cry. Ahaha.

Edited @ 11.30pm
I wish I feel nothing,
I wish I were numb,
to everything.
At least I think I'll feel better, much better than what Im feeling now.

I try to be there for everyone close to me but when I really needed someone, who's there for me? Perhaps I just didn't notice those around but it could also be due to my ego that I refuse to tell people what's happening to me. Contradicting. Oh wells... I guess all I need now is plenty of sleep to forget all the crap that happened these 2-3 days.

time: 5:58 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com