Caught "Wall.E" this afternoon, just 2.5/5 stars.
Yeah, cute & funny at certain parts but I don't like it, not my kind of movie.
I dunno why but recently I've been watching movies with introduction that has very little or no dialogues at all, and it makes me wanna doze off completely. Lols.
Anyway before the movie we walked around a little. And seeing jigsaw puzzle world makes me feel like getting my 2nd puzzle from there. I do have quite a few untouched jigsaws at home but are of super lousy quality so like no motivation to complete them? But Im 101% sure that if I were to get one from there, it would be a different case cos they're really pretty[expensive] but worth the price. (:
Welllllll... I'll get it real soon, or maybe somebody out there can give it to me as a gift for Hari Raya/Mid-autumn/Christmas? Ahaha. =/
& guess what? Just now Mum told me to slowly paint my room on my own since Im so free. O.o So, she thinks that I can do it on my own? Haha. Actually I don't mind, just that I can't decide what colour to paint. Lols. Any suggestions?
/
Oh my oh my... Im starting to panic, up till now I've got very limited ideas in this little brain of mine. HOW?! Can anyone give me some CONSTRUCTIVE ideas? :(
Im off to bed. Good nights peepos. :)
time: 11:51 PM: