/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sigh. I wanna MIA peacefully also cannot.
Okay, I had fever again. No, high fever this time.
As a result of that, I didn't pick up calls/reply smses.
So sorry.....to those who spammed me with calls/smses.
[Now you know, if Im sick, I dont give a shit about my phone. Lols.]


OH, happy 43rd birthday Singapore!
I feel so proud of bf, though I dunno where the hell was he in that uber big formation. LOL.
Anyway, I think the parade was nice. Fireworks was even nicer, on teevee.
Bad thing was I wasn't there to catch the fireworks. :(:(:(


Anws, today was spent at Grandma's house with relatives.
Watched Olympics throughout.
Swimming-Hockey-Archery-Gymnastics-Diving[?].
Ydae was Weightlifting and Gymnastics.
Me love gymnastics. :D


Revision lecture starts tomorrow.
Means exams soooooon...
TIME TO MUG MUG MUG!!!

time: 9:23 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com