/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, July 18, 2008

I can't wait to graduate from piano, yet Im not practising enough.
I can't wait for TP, yet Im really scaredddddd...
I can't wait for exams to be over, yet I don't want it to come so soon.
I can't wait to graduate from poly, yet I don't want school life to end so quickly.

I want to chiong everything but no motivation?
Someone motivate me please? :(

Anyway not long ago bf said I've been getting more and more vulgar. >:( Have I? Hmmm, maybe? Very much depends on the situation I suppose. I've been trying to stop myself from using them though.

/
Everybody's feeling so emo/sad/heartbroken these days. Why? Season for that?


Okay nights world.

time: 12:54 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com