/edited 10.13pmSo much for wanting to make things perfect for you, for fuck sake, and it ended with ME being in the wrong, AS ALWAYS. YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT, IM ALWAYS WRONG. It's so disappointing!HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!
Though as irritating as you can get sometimes, I still love you as much, but when u get me things I like, I love you even more. Hahaha. :DAdvance birthday dinner for mum at
NYNY ydae. :)
The side dishes we ordered:



The main course:

They call it meat splatter for 2, I call it meat splatter for 4 because the portion is really big. And it's not nice at all. Sorry
NYNY but ya, it really ain't nice. LOL.
In the end, we didn't finish all of it. Lols.
On a random note:
Do you think it's nice? Hmmm..P/s: Unprivate my blog again. I know it's lame la. Private, unprivate, private and unprivate again. But oh wells...I just don't feel like privating it, period.Pp/s: I had a haircut this morning!!! Yeah, again. Lols. -RANDOM-
time: 5:15 PM: