/Simplicity. <body>

Saturday, July 19, 2008

3 rounds of bowling with gf & mr.R this afternoon.
Lost like hell during the 1st round. :(

Anyways, shopped around after that and we bought lots of sushi to eat.
In addition, I bought a dress. Zzz...
I didn't intend to spend money but oh well~ Girls... Hahah!
Im bored now now NOW........

I wanna go cycling.
I wanna watch movie.
I wanna go sun-tanning.
I wanna bowl again.
I wanna STUDY! =X
*Arranged in terms of importance. ^^


/
When the clock strikes 12, it will be our 4th month tog. I can only say after all that we've been through, all the ups and downs, we're still hanging on, going on well. :)
Love you bf. <3

time: 11:53 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com