/Simplicity. <body>

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summary.

Tues:
Movie with bf at Ehub. Supposedly to be Kungfu Panda but somehow the queue was very long so by the time it reaches us, tics were sold out. :( bf was quite disappointed, cos our whole purpose was to watch that but oh wells, we caught "Missing" instead. 3.5/5 poppies. :) I think it's not a bad movie, though I still kinda don't understand the ending? But that's what I always get after watching a twist and turn horror movie. Haha. x)

Wed:
Went Ubi again.. I have been going there so often that I feel so sick of that place. Yawns.. Anyways, met gf & wm for lunch then they came over. Slacked around till late afternoon and they left.

Thurs:
Movie movie, with gf & lpp. Will update abt the movie later. :)

time: 11:42 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com