Steamboat[!!!] with
HL & Rick this evening.
Like finally I met up with them.
Been so uber long since I last saw them, did alot of catching up of cos.
We ate till about 9pm and decided to walk over to
Haji Lane.
Hmm, bcos it was late already so nth much to see.
Then, back to
Bugis and tt dumb rick actually ps-ed us. Zz..
Nvm about him, HL & I walked to
CityHall, Esplanade, Raffles.Imagine the walk....................Of cos we talked about alot of stuffs and
Oh wells...I did a little reflection of myself. What he said was so true but somehow....I feel that it's very contradicting, or maybe it's really up to the individual. Finding faults/flaws with the other party is only an excuse. And a bit of mistake could lead to some undesirable consequences yet when something is worth an appreciation, nothing was done.How sad huh? But I guess that's part of life, or rather MY life.Im sure that kinda life will end there.With bf around now, it's a whole new life.I ought to be contented, inclusive of all the love I get from him daily. :)Oh, & thanks HL, for not collecting any consultation fee. :D
time: 12:46 AM: