/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, June 08, 2008

So, last paper was on Friday.
Headed out to town w Kateh & Sam to meet GF & WM.
After shopping around for I-don't-know how long,
GF & WM left, so met up with JW & MC.
Tog we went Heeren to meet Bimbo.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIMBO & SAM! :)
Accompany them rot at Spinelli before I head home and they went Zouk. Lols.





Saturday afternoon was spent at Grandma house.
Saturday evening was spent at TPY Sakura with GF, WM & LPP.




Sumptious dinner huh. Hehe.
Ok, photo sucks.
Get me a camera if any of u wanna look at quality photos. :)
Anyway, there were so much food later on but I was busy eating and since nobody wanna volunteer to take pictures, there you go, only 3 pictues of food & a photo of the 3 TALL people. :)
To me, we really ate alot, alot of clams. Haha. =/
After dinner, LPP left and GF wanted to go TOWN!
Of cos she was rejected flat by WM & I. Hahaha!



As of today being a Sunday, I was out.
Out with GF in the morning and met up with bf dearest in the noon.
For SEX AND THE CITY! 4/5 poppies. :)
1 popcorn gone for being quite draggy, but still worth a watch. ^^

After the movie, we headed to Bugis for a Bugis 1 day tour. HAHA!
Oh wells, had coffee and donuts at JCO after that.
Then decided to head home already.
So, bf sent me back and he went out again.

Anyhoos, I enjoyed my day, very much.
Lotsa love. :D

time: 10:10 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com