School today was alright I guess,
except for the
2.5 hours break in b/w.
Zzz..Headed to
Ehub with
kateh, L.M & L.C.
Arcade then pool.
Ya,
P O O L !1 game=30mins.Then that kateh down dere kpkb. =/
Like wth? So inconsiderate. Haha!
Anyways, back to school for lesson aftermath.
Lecture sat with Bimbo, cos got so much to update her.
Then they complain say she very noisy, but ok la, I still can tahan. :D
/
For the whole day I've been thinking:What was originally mine, u wanna snatch it away. Fine u won, because I can't win you in such lousy acts. But when u got it, u gave it up. So, back to me once again. Then, now that it's back to me, u came up with all these stunts all over again, improved version I think?Come on la, we're not talking abt an object yeah?& Im missing you. <3
time: 11:50 PM: