/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Firstly, Happy mothers' day to all the mothers on earth! :)
I doubt my mom will ever see this, but just wanna let her know that I love her very very much although she can be really irritating & naggy at times. =X
Anyways, hope she like what I got for her. :D


So, was out in the noon with Bb, Gf & Kor, to J8.
Movie watched: What happens in Vegas.
Effing funny movie please. Hahah.
4.5/5 poppies, really worth watching. ;D
Anyways, it's the company that really matters. :)

Slacked around after the show before we all went separate ways.
Bf & I cabbed back whereas the other 2 took bus. Lols.



Dinner with mommy at NYNY aftermath.
Yeah, yummy dinner, w/o Dad though, he had some dinner to attend.



time: 11:50 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com