Went GF's place in the afternoon.
Then we walked around Bugis and I found the book I wanted!!!
But I guess it was not worth it?, so didn't buy.
Was quite sad la, I mean, I've been looking around for it but when it was in front of me, I didn't buy.....
For the whole day, tt book was circling in my mind, buy or not buy..
But eventually I didn't buy it. :(
Gonna head to the library tmr & reserve it instead. :)
Anyways, met Mom before that.
She was there to pray so I went with her lor.
After that, went GF's house to slack again.
Blahblahblah~
GF left for church and I took a cab down to PS, to meet BF! :)
The waiting-for-cab time was so shitty man.
Like, people kept snatching cab from me lah, be it infront or behind me. Zzz..
Me, being the kind soul, just stared at them.
Okays, wad else can I do right?
They were in the cab, Im was standing by the road.
I can't possibly chase after them lah.
Forget it, anyway I got a cab not long later. Hahaha.
And hor, wah, the cab fare was ........
Bugis-->PS=9.15$
KNS~ Waste of money sia. Blame it on my laziness.
& IT WAS ONLY TODAY THAT I REALISE PEAK HOUR STARTS FROM 5PM! ZZZZ...
I complained to Bf & he asked me whose fault, I said the cabbie. =X
Oh wells, met Bf and we went to look for Peggy&Bf.
Walked around PS, not knowing wad to do.
Can't watch any movie due to me meeting Mom at GSCC at 8pm.
So, we just slacked around la. Blahblahblah~
Cabbed (Yes, again.) down to GSCC as I seriously have no idea wad bus to take.
Furthermore, I was late, left PS at like 7.30pm? -.-
Tis cab fare even more WOW can?!
18.85$ !!!!!!!!!
I wanna complain la, is the uncle who went round and round and round and even more rounds one lor.
Grrr... What a day. For nth I spent $28 on cab. -.-
Oh btw GF & I took neoprints!
Been so long since I last stepped into a neoprint shop. Haha.

Hmmm.. Time flies. It's 20/4 already. :)
And Bf has been very sweet lately. <3
time: 3:50 PM: