/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

So, my weekend afternoon was spent with Bb & my frens. :)

Monday (31/3):
Been sooooo long since I last woke up so early lah.
Met GF & R. in the morning to go polyclinic. Zzz..
Spent almost 2 hours there before we headed for lunch and movie[s].
Caught Spiderwick at 2.50pm & Semi-pro at 5.05pm.
1 after another. Haha.
Spiderwick was really nice, though everything ain't real but I like it!
- 4.5/5 poppies! :)
Semi-pro was worth the watch too, super funny. Haha.
- 4/5 poppies! :)

Oh, before and after the movies, we went to play bball at the arcade. Haha.
Actually quite fun, though I hafta tiptoe. xD

Yeah, so that was my day, well spent.

-
Oh btw, Happy April Fool! :)
I just can't stop laughing.
HAHAHAHAHAHA..!

-
& I still miss youuuu...

time: 7:33 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com