/Simplicity. <body>

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh yes, FINALLY caught "Step Up 2 The Streets" today, with ZP.
Was a last minute decision actually. Lols.
Hmm.. I admire their dance steps, real cool.
If I have what it takes, I'll definitely learn.
[BUT, I don't think I have the least bit of talent la huh. LOL.]
Ratings: 4/5 poppies. :)

Anyways, headed to Heeren & Bugis aftermath.
ZP wanted to get backpack, jeans, shirts, belt etc etc etc..
But ended up getting a backpack & jeans only. Lols.
Better than nothing though. Haha.
Met GF for a little while too. :)



Ohohoh~
I tink Im damn high today lah. LOL!
1) CK got kinda pissed off with me for talking non-stop about *.
2) I think JJ got irritated too, bcos I was being so thick-skinned.
3) & I got real bored that I started talking crap to Rick.
LALALA~



For the 76358732 times Im saying this:
BB, I REALLY MISS YOU LAA~

time: 2:38 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com