/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, April 18, 2008

Met my DEAREST KOR in the afternoon for a little while.
He made me carry 7.SEVEN.S-E-V-E-N books.
Thanks la hor? Haha.


Headed to Bugis aftermath.
Went GF's place for awhile & I played with this hamburger, frm McDonalds, like a million years ago.
I dunno if any of you remember, it looks like this:



Rmb rmb rmb?
Nvm if u don't~
I dunno wad's my point of uploading and making u ppl(whoever) rmb.
Maybe Im way too bored?


ANYWAYS, went down to LWM after GF changed & all.
All I can say is the whole process was really a torture.
Maybe it isn't to some people bcos they seem to be enjoying[?], but as far as Im concern, it is.
Spent like 2.5 hours there. Zzzzz...
& the oat/wheat/brown rice/whatever drink they gave us after everything ended SUCK!
The taste is still lurking somewhere inside my mouth. EEEEEW~


Oh btw, timetable is out.
Nth much to complain, neither do I want to complain.


Bye.

time: 2:03 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com