/Simplicity. <body>

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG POST.
SO UNLESS YOU'RE VERY INTERESTED REGARDING MY TRIP, DON'T READ.
DON'T SAY I NEVER WARN YOU.

Day 1 (Sat 22/3):
First two nights at Zhu Hai.
Arrived at Macau and we went over to their custom.
Something like Singapore to JB kinda thing.
And guess what?
Their custom was TOTALLY FULL!
Not only that, there's NO QUEUE AT ALL!
Everyone squeezing here and there, furthermore we have our luggages with us.
I swear I almost screamed my lungs out cos they just can't stop pushing.
Really is packed like sardines lah, worse than going for countdown. Terrible.
So, we were stuck in that sardine can for about an hour. -.-"

Reached Zhu Hai and checked in to the hotel.
Had dinner at their restaurant and it was too romantic that I asked the person to switch on the lights. HAHAHA.
Okay whatever~ I don't think you get what I mean. Haha!

Hmmm, after dinner we went shopping for awhile.
Was too tired to buy anything la, honestly.
So I didn't buy anything on the first night.
Just went to check out some prices and that's it.

Day 2 (Sun 23/3):
8 of us booked a small van and went touring around Zhu Hai.
Breakfast was Soya Bean milk, youtiao blahblahblah...
After that went to a few random places.
Can't really rmb cos there's no itinery. =X
I only rmb us going to sit a "cable car" to go up somewhere where we can overlook the whole of Zhu Hai/Macau, not very sure. Lols.
Was fun but scary at the same time.

Had a seafood feast for lunch at Wan Chai.
It's like the whole street selling fresh seafood.
You buy them and bring them to a restaurant and the chef will cook for you.
The meal was yummmyyy!

After that I dunno where we went.
But last stop was this small place where they sell lotsa branded goods.
According to that person, it's like confiscated goods?
Don't really understand but anyway, Godpa bought a phone there, I forgot the model, N-sth. Lols. Quite cheap I suppose.

Well, needless to say, after the last stop was SHOPPING near our hotel! Hehe. :D
And I bought alot of things for myself but only 2 shirts for Bb.
Haha. Hehe. Hoho.
So the night ended with alot of shopping. LOL.

Day 3 (Mon 24/3):
Breakfast at some random places.
Last minute shopping without Daddy, Godma and 2nd Uncle cos they went massaging. Haha.
And I bought quite a number of things again. HAHAHA!
Checked out in the afternoon to go Macau.
Went through the custom again but luckily there's a proper queue and it was fast. Phew~

Reached Macau and we checked in to the hotel.
Rest awhile, had lunch then we went to explore the CASINOS!
Hahaha. As expected, I was being checked. LOL.
When I stepped into the casino, those people gambling kept staring at me la.
IM EIGHTEEN ALREADY LEY~

Went to a few casinos and got stuck at each one for quite long. Haha.
Grand Lisboa was the nicest we went to for the night.
It was superrrrrrr nice lah, both interior and exterior.
If only they convert that place into my house.
Then for the rest of my life, I wouldn't need to work.
WAHAHAHAHA~

Day 4 (Tues 25/3):
Din Tai Fung for breakfast.
After that went to the tourist attractions with the help of only a map and Godpa's smartness. :)
Took lots of pictures there and bought their 土产.

In the night, we went to the ferry terminal and took a bus to another side of Macau.
For what? Visit the brand new and super big Casino, The Venetian.
Goodness, it's rrrreeeaaallllyyy huge!

There are shops inside, all selling branded goods.
Not really my cup of tea.
Checked out a few shops though.
But all international brands so prices not much difference.

Was stuck there playing jackpot. Hahah.
As usual, won and lost, lost and won. Lols.
Walked around see see look look and back to hotel.

Later in the night, 3rd uncle, Godma, my parents & I went to Oasis[?] for jackpot. Hahaha~
The machines there really very fun. Hehe. :D

Day 5 (Wed 26/3):
Went for breakfast and 2 rounds at Oasis again before heading to the airport. Hahah.
Addiction uh. LOL.

Overall, the trip was fun and I enjoyed it very much, despite the fact that I miss Bb alot. :)
Photos will be uploaded within this week.

time: 10:08 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com