Okays, I should get my long post started, Im way too bored.
I tink I'll only get the pictures like few months later so bear with me.
12March; Wed:
Ice skating! :DD With Gf & WM.
R. was suppose to go la.
But he stupidly hafta work, irritating.
So the 3 of us decided to go, last minute.
Skated our whole afternoon away. :)
I really admire those hockey players la.
That NUM girl especially, she's damn cool please.
Goshhh~ I still rmb how cool she looked like while skating. >.<
Hahaha. Im mad.
Anyway, headed home around evening.
Was dead tired lor.
Somemore throughout the MRT ride, I was standing.
Shit man, they shld have more seats to cater to people like ME! LOL.
14March; Thurs:
The usual clique went for bowling at Marina! Lalalala~
Our warming up session was like WOW, wash drain ahhh. =X
Hahah. damn throw face. Lols.
After bowling, we went Seoul Garden for dinner.
That was when I realised I actually have ALOT of rubbish inside my brain, my hands, my legs, my whole body. L O L.
And we ate for .... 3hours+.
Gosh.. the amount of chicken R. ate was WHOAAAA~
HAHAHA. Poor thing.
Came back to Hougang and slacked downstairs.
Ok, I was the only one slacking.
R. taught GF her homework whereas I played PSP. Lols.
So, Gf came home with me, blahblahblah...
16March; Sunday:
Went Grandma's house for lunch and headed for GIL class at Funan.
I really screwed it up lahhh~
Nvm about it anymore.
Im gonna get it next Friday anyway. Zzzz...
I'm a pianist, not musician and will never be.
20March; Thursay:
Met GF, WM & R. at town.
Hmm, did nothing much cept' eating and shopping.
Ate at R.'s workplace. Yummy yummy~ :D
Took lotsa pictures but well, I won't be getting them anytime so soon.
WILL BE AWAY FROM 22ND to 26TH.
Take care people! :)
P/s: ILY.
time: 3:25 AM: