Long long post...26th February:It's a Tuesday.Well, as all of you know, this wonderful day is my 18th birthday and I spent it with my parents and BOOKS. As usual, my parents bought me a cake and we had a photo-taking session lalala~ I hafta admit that I reallyx983472647 love them alot. Heheh. :D
28th February:
It's a Thursday.
And it marks THE END OF EXAMS!! YAY~! :D
So, after the paper, 7 of us headed to town.
They happily don't wanna tell me anything and I felt like some idiot. =X Lols.
But I was happy and at the same time glad to have this bunch of friends.
Like I always say, Abu rocks and I love them to bits! :)
But sad to say, we're gonna be separated.
Hope such activities won't stop ya? ;)
Anyways, as I was saying, we headed to FarEast to have LJS and shopping as it was still freaking early.
Saw Desmond Koh and MiLuBing's Sam and.. aiyah, don't say alr lah.
Note to bimbo: WO TAO YAN SI NI ARHSXZSZX! =P
Ok, so we left for Cine for pool-ing session after shopping.
I didn't play of cos, bcos I've yet to learn. =X
Hmm, after pooling, we went NYDC to SLACK AROUND.
Ya right, I stupidly believed that la. LOL.
Bcos uh, we only ordered beer and started treating there like our house liddat, like damn bad right?
SO I was like, "eh, liddat like v bad leh, we only ordered beer then stay here for so long?"
Then they told me things like won't la, also not many customers and all.
But I still felt damn uneasy lahh, seriously.
Okays, then suddenly there was a cake!
I was very shocked, cos I tout we were REALLY JUST SLACKING AROUND! ROFL.
Am I too dumb or something?
Ya, I think I am. =/
So yeah, photo-taking session, cut cake session, crapping session.
Then we headed to Marina, wanting to bowl but nah, no lanes available.
So arcade-ed before dining at Cafe Cartel and home sweet home.
I love you people many many many!! :D

29th February:It's a Friday. -Once in 4 years.Was out to Marina for
"The Leap Years" with Kev in the evening.
Hmm,
4/5 stars I give.
Bcos it's quite meaningful and touching.
And I agree,
it's better to have loved and lost, rather than never to loved at all.
After the show, we headed for dinner at MOF-My Izakaya.The food was nice but I nv take picture of it. Too bad~ Lalala~ Lols.
After dinner, wanted to cab to Kovan but damnit, 30mins of waiting yet no cab. -.-
So trained down instead.
By the time I reached Kovan and met ZP, was 11.45pm alr. Zzz..
So, we went Cathay to watch
"P.s I love you" at 1.45am.
I would say it's a very sweet movie. 3.5/5 stars. :)Reached home at 4.30am and plonked straight into bed to slp. Hah.P/s : Thanks for everything. :)Pp/s : Will upload few more pics when I get them.
time: 9:39 AM: