1st March (Saturday):Went out with Mum for awhile in the afternoon to do sth.
So happy la! I can't wait~ Hehe.
Dinner with Dad in the night at Grandma's house.
Then home alone. :(
2nd March (Sunday):
Finally caught "Ah Long Pte Ltd" with my parents at AMK Hub.
Hmm, I would rate it 4/5 stars.
I wonder why people gave such lousy comments about this show.
I think it was entertaining and worth a watch.
Well, maybe different people have difference preferences.
3rd March (Monday):Went Jantzen's school to pick him up and lunch together.
Had Macs then arcade-ed, then library for a little while before I sent him home. :)
Met Semie aftermath.
Thanks for the pressie!See ya next week. ^^Went out with my parents and Grandma in the night.
To meet some China relatives.
Goshhh, they can be
REALLY LOUD.
For that night, I was like their personal maid. ZZZzzzz...
4th March (Tuesday):
Finally met up with Bear.
For a movie at Cathay, a DUMB MOVIE called "Away from her". -.-
It's a ****ing waste of money please.
IF you REALLY want me to rate:
*/*****
Yea, this is how much I'll give and this is how lousy the whole movie was.
Rating it 1/5 is good enough. =X
Oh wells, steamboat for dinner aftermath, with GF joining us.
Guess what? We waited 1/2 hour for the soup base.
I was actually very hungry but the waiting made me full.
Ahh. No comments la.
But anyway, we ate alot. Hahaha!
After dinner, train-ed home.
---
If you ever realise, I'm there, Always.
time: 8:30 AM: