Warning: It's very boring. So read only if u're really bored/free.CNY eve (6/2):Had reunion dinner together with Grandma, 4th uncle & family, Jer & family at my house.
YUMMY YUMMY!Slacked around before they went home and my family, which includes Cookie, stayed up till around 1 to 2am.
For once, I think Cookie is very obedient. Lalala~ :DCHU YI (7/2):Went to Grandma's house for lunch and
ANG BAO COLLECTION. Haha.
As usual, the babies turned up later and stole the limelight. Haha.
But they're uber cute, I SWEAR.Except that they're quite unfriendly. :(
After lunch, accompanied the few boys to the
arcade. -.-
My first time going to arcade on CNY. TSK!
Was forced to do so cos they're too irritating for me to take luh.
And damn it, I had a hard time dragging them back aftermath.
I really felt like beating them up there and then. =X
Headed back to my home around 3-ish.
And my maternal side aunties and uncles came for early dinner which starts at around 6pm?
Ermmm, didn't really talk to my cousins of my age cos I ain't close to them at all.
Instead had a talk with my married cousin whom Im quite close to since young. :)
After dinner, went to my first aunt's hse, followed by 2nd aunt's house then home sweet home I think.
Didn't get to go to my God Mum's house cos they cannot celebrate CNY tis year. :(
CHU ER (8/2):Everyone gathered at my da gu's house around 12pm.
Slacked around for awhile then headed to WM's house for lunch.
As per normal, stuck there till about 3-ish.
Left for dua peh's house, er gu's house, xiao gu's house, Jer's house then last stop(dinner) is my house.
. . . B L A H B L A H B L A H . . .Well, the adults gambled, the small kids gambled but
I never, surprisingly.
Ok la, Im not that into gambling even though it's CNY. Lols.
No idea what time they left.
But something happened after not long.
Really lame... -.-CHU SAN (9/2):Hmm. Momsy's God Son & family came in the morning.
Awww.. Issac's (My momsy's 2 year old grandson =P) damn cute can!
And the best thing was HE LOVES ME MANY MANY! HEHEHE!
Anyway in the afternoon, went to my dua kim's house, 2nd uncle's house and this
once-in-a-few-years-we-will-go uncle's house.
By the time we reached home, it was around evening then Daddy's friends came to gamble.
So ya, no idea what time they left but they gambled till quite late and I was so freaking tired of entertaining the 2 kids.
They are hyper active can.
Active nvm, still need me to play with them. Kaos.
I almost fainted pls. Lols.
Oh, Cookie was titled the "
CAI SHEN YE" by Daddy's friend.
Cos she aided him in winning! Hahaha. Silly people. XD
CHU SI (10/2):All of us were out individually in the morning.
Dad went to the temple.
Momsy went office.
I went WM's house together with SJ cos she wanna go bai nian.
Settled our lunch there and slacked around before Momsy went to fetch me.
Came home not long then some relatives came.
Chit-chatted for awhile and they left.
Dinner was settled at Momsy's God Son's place.
Once again, I played with Issac.
Gosh, I wish I could bring him home with me. Haha.
After dinner was at Daddy's friend's place.
He lives alone yet his house is DAMN neat.
He really knows how to maintain eh. Lols.
I tink guys nowadays are as neat as girls,
or maybe they're even neater? Hahaha!
End of my CNY updates. :)
Pictures will be uploaded ASAP, I hope. =X
time: 12:11 PM: