/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Sorry but Im only in the midst of updating about my Taiwan trip, I suppose it's gonna take quite some time to complete due to me having some kinda STM here, trying very hard to recall what we did as the tour guide re-scheduled our itinery. Sorry, please wait patiently. (That's if you're really interested. Haha.)

Anyways, Im here to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;)
Oh wells, it's 2008 already. Time really flies.
Everyone has their resolutions so I must have one too, a very simple one. XD
Basically,
I want my parents to stay happy and healthy always.
I want everyone around me to be happy as well. :)
I want to get better grades as compared to 1.1.
I want to get my license at the end of next year! ;)
I want to graduate from TP asap!

Simple huh? There's a few more but no, I shld be more realistic. ^^

P/s: No worries, nothing will come in between us alrights? ♥

time: 2:51 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com