Wednesday, December 19, 2007
To begin with:-EEWW! Disgusting. Yuckkss! LOL.Ok enough. Some updates for the past few days. GF was at my house for 3D3N. Well, met her on Sat night at CityHall as she was working and I was at VCH for CVSS Concert. The concert was nice, seriously. Thanks for the invitation yeah? :) (You know who you are. XD)
The following may sound stupid but I still hafta say. VCH to CityHall, walking distance right? But I chose to cab there. The uncle was like laughing after I told him where I wanna go lah. LOL.
Board cab=$2.50. VCH to CityHall=$2.50.
Fine, I know it's not very funny. -.-
Supper on that night as well. Was so darn funny can! Laugh till I peng sia. Haha! Thanks to LPP. Grrrr.. Okay, my fault as well. Haha. But guess we 3 enjoyed ourselves lah. :)
Ydae and today, arcade arcade arcade! Waste of money, but still very fun. Hehe. Chicken farm.
Come back then upload pictures bahs. No time to upload alr. Psps.
time: 2:00 PM: