Long long long post....
Thursday 22/11:
Watched the semi-finals after both Jap lec and tut.
We got 3rd! (:
But the guys weren't happy at all. :(
'Cos the ref was lousy, a total loser. Zzz..
Anyway, I left halfway.
Kinda boring and was hungry. LOL.
Met Kev for dinner and came home around 11pm.
Friday 23/11:
Supposedly to meet GF, cousin & LPP for a movie anywhere.
And also, meet my cousin, his gf and frens at town after the show.
But decided not to go anywhere and come home right after school.
I felt very guilty. Haven't been seeing much of my parents these days.
When Im back, they'll be too tired to talk to me.
When Im going to school, they've alr gone to work.
Sighed. And Im falling sick. :(
Anyways, GF came to stay over. (:
We met LPP at 401 for supper around 12am.
Talked about lotsa shits and was quite pissed with that LPP. Damnit.
I'll make sure you get it from me when u're back. =P
Back home around 1.30am, feeling so full. Haha.
P/s: GF, I bet this is the best hangover you've ever had right? HAHAHA!
K la, do be damn grateful alright? :DD
Saturday 24/11:
Music in Movies.
Watched Phantom Of The Opera at CMS.
Oh boy, it was superb! I wouldn't mind watching it again!
{It's a big thing that Im actually willing to re-watch sth cos I don't do that at all. :)}
Okays, Im a total mountain tortoise~
for the fact that I've NEVER watched POTO before. XD
GF came back around evening and we rotted our ass off till night time.
Went to HM & Pasar Malam.
Happy happyyy! Yay~ Hahaha!
Slept quite early today cos we were tired and I ain't feeling very well. Awww~
Sunday 25/11:
Firstly, happy birthday to AZJ & JH!
Morning: Daddy fetched me to Punggol whereas GF went home to get sth.
BlahBlahBlah...
Went HM to get a pressie for my niece tog with GF.
Headed upstairs for lunch with Momsy & GF.
Yadayadayada...
The end. Lols.
Monday 26/11:
Happy birthday JeromeLee! :)
Went to school as usual.
Met GF at TM after school as she was around Tampines area.
Ate a little, shopped a little and headed home.
Boredbored... Zzz..
Tuesday 27/11:
Suppose to town with Eug, Kev & Tj after school.
Before that, wanted to meet GF & cousin, at town too.
But I came home first and didn't want to go out alr.
Conferenced with them in the night after not conferencing for a few days.
Silent.... As always. LOL.
Wednesday 28/11:
Caught Enchanted at TM with GF & cousin.
Nice nice. 4/5 poppies. :)
True Love's Kiss yeah?
Thursday 29/11:
Skipped Jap lec to go buy Ruban's present,
tog with Eug, Jes, Kev, Lynn & Vera.
Didn't have dinner with them cos Momsy cooked alr.
Sorry guys. :(
Friday 30/11:
Happy birthday Ruban! :)
Though not a very good celebration, but still, hope he enjoyed it. :)
Had Subway with ABU before I headed to Bugis,
to meet GF & cousin. Ya, the 2 of them again~!
Well, they're SUPER free what, so we always go out tog. ;D
Bought what Momsy wanted and we headed to GF's house.
Blahblahblah.
Cousin came home with me.
And prata supper with cousin, WY & ZP at upper thomson.
Yummylicious~ :)
P/s: Am I very fierce? Unapproachable? Scary? LOL. Weird...
Saturday 1/12:
Daddy went Malaysia with his friends. :(
Morning was at Punggol.
Then Grandma's house.
Then piano.
Then home.
Then, the end. =X
Sunday 2/12:
Happy birthday Semie! :)
Had Delifrance with Momsy for brunch.
Then, had some simple dishes at some restaurant which we haven't gone to for quite sometime. Lols.
FarEast Square aftermath.
Totally nth to shop sia. Lols.
Aiyah, Im lazy to elaborate alr lah.So that's the end of my 1 & 1/2 weeks.Satisfied RICK?! Is this considered as a LONG POST? HAHA!Anyway, I've quite a number of pics to upload.
Will do it tmr or sth alrights?Including a little bit of editing here and there. Lols.
Cos I WANNA SLEEP ALR!
Nights world! :)
time: 4:28 PM: