/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yesterday was CCN Day. :)
Mich actually bought 2 RATS!
Disgusting but quite cute. XD

Headed to WhiteSands after touring around school.
Met GF to take some stuffs then we went to take neoprints!
Been quite sometime since I last took 1. Haha.
Had KFC for lunch and it lasted all the way till night time. Lols.
J8-ed by bus aftermath. The journey was uber long that I fell asleep. =X
Reached J8 & guess what?!
I bought a dress(again) which cost me more than 30bucks and 2 belts which cost 20bucks.
GRRRR. I feel so wasted. :(
But Im happy with what I've got,
including the dress Momsy bought for me. :D

Cousin came to meet us soon after.
Went to the arcade and got cheated. LOL.
Blahblahblah...
Shopped->Cousin's house->Home sweet home.

OH btw, thanks GF! (:

--
There's no shortcut at all.
So I'll be patient till the end.
I know Im capable of that.
, The one & only Im proud of.


time: 3:58 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com