/Simplicity. <body>

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sunday 21/10:
Met Semie at HM for some catching up session.
Chit-chatted and gossiped like there was no tmr.
And her cute guy ain't cute at all!! Hahaha.
BFF! ;D

Monday-Thursday 22/10-25/10:
School reopens.
Oh wells. It wasn't that bad though boring as it is. Lols.
Had Jap yesterday.
Fun but a little retarded. =X
Erm, nth much to update about since what I do everyday is to attend school.

Friday 26/10:
Got back my Grade 7 results.
*Satisfied* :D
Cos I didn't expect myself to do so well,
alrights, maybe not THAT well,
but at least it was more than wad I had expected.
Yeah, so congrats to myself huh. Haha.

ROTTING DAY TOMORROW! -.-

--
On a random note, I kinda miss...
Those after-5 classes.
Those after-7 walks.
Those after-12, random phone calls.
:(

--
Actually I would appreciate that. :)

time: 2:41 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com