/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

5 Oct Friday:
Met my little cousin for lunch before heading to his house.
Taught him a little of his hw and I left for town to meet another cousin.
Waited for nearly 30mins before she arrived. -.-
Thank god GF called to chat with me. Lols.
Shopped around, tried on some clothes and we both bought a top each.
I really like the one my cousin bought but I don't think it suits me.
So, well, I got a basic. :)
Soon, dinner time.
Proceeded to Cine for the BBQ Chicken.
Yummyyummy! :D
After dinner was FarEast.
Bought a shorts only.
Nth much to buy there eh.
After everything, I went back with my cousin to her house.
Cos I didn't want to come home so early. Haha.
Played game and watched TV in her house before Daddy fetched me home around 12am. :D

6 Oct Saturday:
Rotted at home till 4pm before meeting Bear at my house downstairs.
Went AMK tog to meet Jason.
For what? I also dunno. Haha.
Well, shopped around and stuffs.
Went arcade to play also. Lols.
Miracle sia. Got free game to play. Or maybe not? I also dunno where the credits came from. Hahaha.
After which, Bear had to leave alr.
So, Jason & I went to the BotakJones near his house to pack dinner to go his house and eat.
I had Cajun Chicken whereas he had his Fish and Chips.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, not very nice though. =X
Watched TV, used the comp and played game till 12am before he sent me home.

7 Oct Sunday:
Was asked if I wanna go HK with him and his family.
But sad la, cannot, cos I'll be leaving Sg also. Haha.
And somehow, Im leaving on a wrong day but doesn't matter la huh.
Hahaha! Still got the day before I leave. :D
Anyways, after a long long time, Momsy and I finally went to OG.
Both of us didn't return empty handed. Hehe.
Settled our dinner outside and home sweet home. :)

time: 3:35 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com