/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's gonna be a long post. Bear with me. Hehe.

Sunday:
Went Funan for GIL class in the afternoon.
Momsy was so nice as to fetch me there. Wahaha.
Ended around 4.30pm then she fetched me to AMK to meet Jason.
I know it's evil to like ps her but she was the one who asked him not to go Funan cos traffic jam. Haha.
Anyway, yeah, we went to catch Evan Almighty.
It was nice, funny and crappy, abit unrealistic though. Haha.
But overall, 3.5/5 poppies. :)
God doesn't give you courage, He gives you a chance to be courageous.
God doesn't let you be close to anyone, He gives you a chance to be close to them.

((:

After the movie, we went Bugis for steamboat.
Yes, just the 2 of us. Haha.
Went to Yvonne's Mom's shop for that.
YUMMYYUMMY! THUMBS UP! :D

Oh wells, before the food came, a family of 4 already spoilt my mood.
To hell with that man. Bloody hell.
Not as if we wanna share table with them okay?
It was rather crowded at that time so we got no choice.
So, that family, being very unhappy about that, just kept complaining saying what "we got so much food, later how to put?"
(According to Jason, cos I wasn't paying attention, they seem friendly to me INITIALLY.)
Okays, I hafta agree that the table was small, but don't they know what's COMPROMISE?
SHIT THEM MAN. I was damn dulan I tell you.
Eventually, I heard their complains cos it was loud, it was on purpose you see.
So that fucking old man requested to switch places, as in they move.
See how dumb that is?
They were the ones who were complaining, trying to chase us off, but in the end they ownself change seats.
How dumb can one get? Haha.
And the funniest thing was, they dare to say but don't dare to look at me cos I was staring at them. Hah.
I mean, hey come on la, you were the one who complaint until so loud yet you don't dare to even look at a 17 old year girl and a 19 year old boy?
Wth right? Go to hell man you bloody asshole.
OH OH! 2 of us started cursing him when he began eating.
Then ah, he suddenly coughed, so I was like CHOKE SI NI AH. Haha.
Good thing if they hear it, if not nvm, he looks as if he will get a heart attack anytime and fall right onto the floor and die. :D

Geylang was next. Wahaha.
I've never seen the prostitutes there before so he brought me there.
Woooo, real eye opener.
The women there damn cool.
Ah peh(s) also want. Hahaha!

Home sweet home.

Monday:
Jason and Bear came to pick me up at about 12pm.
Went Ave8 for Jason's haircut before going for lunch.
AMK Hub-ed afterwhich.
Went NTUC and bought a whole lot of junk food.
Happy eating guys. Haha.
Went Jason's house.
After not long, HL & ZX joined us.
Blahblahblah...
Watched movie and I fell asleep for a little while? Haha.
ChompChomp for dinner, Jason &amp; I never eat.
We went Punggol Park for dinner with Bear after HL & ZX left.
Then home sweet home for me whereas Bear went home with Jason.
How I wish I can stay. Zzz.

Don't angry la. So small gas. >.<

Labels:


time: 2:36 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com