/Simplicity. <body>

Monday, October 01, 2007

{Edited}
18Sept Tuesday:
CLASS CHALET.
Well, not many turned up, 'cept for the few of us and their own friends. Zzz.
Nevertheless it was fun. :D
I went home around 1am, or a little earlier?

21Sept Friday:
Met ZP at night to go ECP and we met QAD there, together with her friends.
What we did there? Funny stuffs. ;D
Headed to Geylang for supper aftermath.
And home sweet home at 2am.

22Sept Saturday:
Out to Bugis, Marina Sq & town.
Caught "I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry".
4/5 poppies. Super funny. :D

24Sept Monday:
Momsy was on leave so we went Jurong for some shits which ended at 4pm before going to IMM to shop for some groceries.
Headed home afterwhich.
{Edited}
Went to Allen's chalet in the night.
...BlahBlahBlah...
Left for OCH with Allen, CL, Eng Ann, Eng Ann's gf, Garrick, Jason, Lourdes and of cos Me. (:
Ya, it's OCH. I swear it's the first and the last time Im going there. Haha.
Okays, Im very timid I know. LOL.
Home sweet home at 3am.

25Sept Tuesday:
Attended my cousin's ROM at his house.
Not very fun though, was practically rotting my ass off.
Cos I ain't close to them at all. Zzz..
And somehow, my Momsy irritated me. -.-
Yeah, so I came home with her in the afternoon and went out again.
Off to Geylang for SoyaBeanMilk with Jason. Yummylicious. :D
Bugis was next. Got what I want and we came home.

27Sept Thursday:
Went Old Airport Road with him for our uber late lunch. Lols.
Ordered Fried Oyster, Duck Rice, Fish Bee Hoon and Fish Soup.
We couldn't even finish. LOL.
Wasting food is my forte, anyway. Hahaha. (:
Somehow we got lost on the way back but was just in time for my piano. Phew..


No updates for ydae and today. Bye.

time: 3:22 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com