1. (the person who tagged you is) -
GARRICK LIN, JASON LIM, SAMANTHA ONG.2. (your relationship with him/her is) -
Friends, Besties. (:
3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) -
Gamer, Joker, Suan-er, Irritating, Loves correcting people. Haha. Joker, Another suan-er, Qian da, Very dumb, Loves cheating me! Lols. Crappy, Cute, Lovely, Quite dao, Fierce! Hah.4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) -
Eh, came all the way to Hougang just to pass me a game. (: Brought me lunch when I was sick. (: Always accompany me for lunch. :D5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) -
I go slp le, cyaa, nytex, take care. LOL. Will you trust me for once? (And I actually kana cheated, like always.) My blahblahblah VERY CUTE LEY~ Haha!
6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) -
Bang the wall. Hahah! *Laughs.* I think we already are. OOPS! x)7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) -
Stop suan-ing people. Lols. Don' treat me like Maria. Don't always look at people who ain't our age. xD
8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) -
Kick his ass. Throw him down the building. Laugh.
9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) -
I dunno? We shall see when that day comes. Hah. But I don't think that day will even come yeah? ;)
10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) -
No idea.
11. (your overall impression of him/her is) -
Fun to be with. Idiotic. Best if you have her, if not, do feel sad eh? :)
12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) -
Stupid, dumb, retarded.13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) -
Anti-social. LOL. But I can talk to whoever that starts talking to me. (:14. (the characteristic you hate about yourself is) -
VERY SHORT!15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) -
Someone who's perfect though no one is. :X16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) -
I LOVE YOU ALL! :D17. (pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you)
1.
Semie2.
Cecilia3.
Jason4.
Garrick5.
Chee seang kor6.
Zijian7.
Meiyu8.
Huat leng9.
Samantha jie10.
Choon leong(Who is no.6 having a relationship with?) -
Akina(Is no.9 a male or female?) -
Female(If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?) -
Maybe, maybe not, but they don't even know each other in the first place. Hah.(What is no.2 studying?) -
What a normal school girl studies.(When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?) -
Just a moment ago.(What kind of music does no.8 like?) -
As long as it's English songs, I guess?(Does no.1 has any siblings?) -
Yes, 1 younger sister.(Will you woo no.3?) -
LOL. I don't woo people.(How about no.7?) -
Unless Im les.(Is no.4 single?) -
Yes. Nobody wants him. Haha! JUST KIDDING.(What is the surname of no.5?) -
Teh.(What is the hobby of no.4?) -
Gaming lorrr. Lols.(Do no.5 and 9 get along well?) -
Of cos. :D(Where is no.2 studying at?) -
CHIJ TP.(Say something casual about no.1) -
Smart.(Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?) -
I doubt so. Lols.(Where does no.9 live?) -
SK.(What colour does no.10 like?) -
Dunno? Hah.(Are no.5 and 1 best friends?) -
Nope. But somehow they do know each other I think.(Does no.7 like no.2?) -
No, they dunno each other.(How did you get to know no.2?) -
Tuition.(Does no.1 have any pets?) -
Yes, a whole lot of them. Haha.(Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?) -
NOooOOOo~ Hahaha.P/s: The no.1 - 10 are arranged randomly.
time: 4:15 PM: