/Simplicity. <body>

Monday, August 13, 2007

IM BACK! :)

9 Aug:
The day was spent at Padang with Bimbo, Eugene, Hafiz & some other peeps.
Reason why we were there was because we joined the biggest human flag thingy.
Erm, it wasn't super happening but fun though. :D

After everything ended, I went off to Novena to meet Jason before going to ECP to meet Garrick, CL & CL's doggie, Roxy.
Settled our dinner there and we had some gossiping session afterwhich.
It's just so fun to gossip. Hahaha. :D
Funniest thing was I was like outta topic for dunno how long. Crap~ Haa.
Anyway, headed home around 11.30 but took super long to reach home cos someone simply drove around Singapore. Haha.

11 Aug:
Went CP with Mommy to buy some face products.
So expensive~!
If it doesn't works, I'll whack that girl. Haha.
Okays, the end.

Just a short post. :)

time: 4:16 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com