/Simplicity. <body>

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Train-ed down to Bugis to look for GF after school 'cos I was bored.
She accompanied me to have my lunch before going to look for her belated birthday present.
Bought her a wallet from Wallet Shop, I think it's cool! ;)
GF, hope you really like it yeah? And sorry for giving u sucha belated present. Hehe.
Oh I got a top for myself as well. :)
After shopping, waited for Jason to arrive and have his dinner before we walked GF home.
Then it was home sweet home for me.
P/s: Jason, my Momsy saw the way u reversed yr car just now and she commented! Hahaha!
-

If you're reading this, Im really sorry. I know I've hurt you in one way or another. But please understand, that I don't want this to go on and on, which is why I chose to come clear with you. Sorry.

time: 2:50 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com